Bamboo is Better products have a long history of excellent quality and reliability. Our 1-Year Limited Quality Warranty will help ensure that your product(s) last for their intended use and protect you from any rare and unexpected manufacturer defects.
If your Bamboo is Better products are defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, Bamboo is Better warrants that. At Bamboo is Better's option, it will replace or repair the product. This warranty shall not apply if Bamboo is Better determines in its reasonable discretion that the products have been damaged, abused, or neglected; it shall be reasonable without limitation to make such determination if the following are present: stains, odors, unsanitary conditions, footprints, burns, cuts, tears, pilling, insect damage or other infestation, damage from liquids or gels or body fluids or other fluids, or damage from weather or sun exposure.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear from washing and intended use. Any to-or-from transportation handling and costs and inspection costs associated with repairs or replacements are the responsibility of purchaser.
Any replacement product sent will be subject to the same limited warranty as the original Bamboo is Better product(s), and the warranty term of the replaced Bamboo is Better product(s) begins from the date of purchase of the original Bamboo is Better product(s).
If you do experience any manufacturing defects, please initiate a review request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using your new Bamboo Is Better pillow:
Your new Bamboo Is Better pillow has been produced using the highest quality NEW materials and state-of-the-art technologies. In order to achieve high performance for the life span of the pillow and for proper pillow care please read and apply the following simple suggestions of use and care:
The materials used may have a specific odor, which will diminish in a short period of time. Leave the pillow out of its packaging in a dry, ventilated area for at least 12 hours before using it for the first time;
A slight depression or change in softness, due to morphological adaptation, shall be considered normal;
- Do NOT use solvents or chemical substances on the fabric;
- Do NOT use irons, blow dryers or other heat sources on the fabric or on the pillow itself;
- Do NOT use steamers or steam sterilizers on the pillow. Such treatment would jeopardize the texture and lifetime of the pillow;
- Do NOT expose the pillow to sunbeams or external agents such as UV rays or fire.
- Store horizontally in a dry place between 50°F and 104°F, with no weight on top;
Extra covers besides the provided ones (sewed protection cover and zipped cover) could jeopardize the elasticity of the pillow and, as a consequence, the comfort provided;
- Do NOT smoke or use candles on or around your bed;
- Do NOT remove the law tag label at the end of your pillow;
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or edges that could tear or cut the pillow;
How to Wash the Removable Cover
To Wash: Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
To Dry: Tumble dry low. If you do not have a dryer, you can air dry the cover.
Make sure the cover is completely dry before use.
How to Wash the Inner Pillow
- To Wash: Secure the zipper closed with a safety pin to ensure that it does not open/spill memory foam during the wash.
- Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- To Dry: Tumble dry low. If you do not have a dryer, you can air dry the inner pillow.
- Make sure the inner pillow is completely dry before use.
The Bamboo Is Better warranty is valid only if the Bamboo Is Better pillow(s) have been used in accordance with all of the foregoing and following instructions and recommendations;
The Bamboo Is Better pillow is conceived solely for supporting the head of human beings. It is NOT indicated for children under 3 years (36 months) of age and animals, nor for any other action than sleeping.